The following is a list of major things remaining to do on Gineipaedia:
- Appearances for all characters and ships (kine has a spread-sheet containing lots of these)
- Double-check accuracy of titles on OVA page — mostly done, still some left
- Rename episodes according to best translations — mostly done, still some left
- Add summaries to episode pages — all done except for movies
Add screenshots to episode pages— done
- Add citations to MCISS screenshots
Add links to all pages transferred from the old wiki— pretty sure done Fix broken image links— pretty sure done
- Standardise on translations, spellings, &c. (DVD/LD differences, typos, translations issues) — maybe half-way done
- Work on articles needing clean-up and articles needing citations and Wanted pages
Convert all title citations to number citations— 99% done (there may be two or three remaining) Add 'Appendices' section to bottom of each article— done, but some sub-headers may need to be fixed
- Create Portals — one or two so far
Create titles templates for remaining Gaiden episodes— done Create 'citation needed' category and page— done, although needs improvement Create 'clean-up needed' category and page— done, although needs improvement Create 'citation needed' and 'clean-up' needed templates— done enough Fix date template— done
Ems and px ???— changed mind Make  links translucent until hover?— do we like this? Hide title preview on edit page— done
- Implement background image — issue with dithering transparent gradients; still working on it
Finish updating CSS (CSS > LESS > minify)— done Add remaining CSS for custom items (section order lists, infobox film, &c.)— done? Move search JS into Common.js— nope Move CSS from Common.css into main-ltr— done Fix side-bar menu in IE8 :|— done Fix Recent Changes page— done Transitions on input focus— done
- Update CSS on '
Admin links', search page, 'AllMessages', 'Page templates', ' File:', history pages, &c. CSS buttons
Edit Special:WantedPages to exclude Template:Titles— done
- Get rich text editor working
Wiki activity feed on main portal— good enough?
- Social profiles?
Don't restrict DISPLAYTITLE— done
Set up automated XML back-ups— done, Project:Data
- Can we back up images as well as text?
- Set up full automated back-ups for the back end
- Convert DB to Unicode :(
- Make everything ready to switch hosts if needed