|'Invitation to Rebellion'|
|LOGH: series 4, episode 101|
|January-February 801 UC (3 NIC / 492 IC / 3601 CE)|
|←||101st of 110 released in LOGH||→|
|←||104th of 165 released in all||→|
Invitation to Rebellion (Japanese: 動乱への誘い) is the 101st episode of the Legend of Galactic Heroes OVA.
In January 801 UC (3 NIC / 492 IC / 3601 CE), the chronic shortage of basic consumer goods caused riots throughout Heinessen. The distribution system is attacked by terrorist activities, further complicating the problem. August Samuel Wahlen suppresses the riots and hands out a portion of the military food supplies to placate the rioters. The top-ranking Imperial admirals consider a campaign against Iserlohn Fortress, but decide not to due to the Imperial treasury running low from continuous military expeditions. In Iserlohn, Julian Mintz ponders whether the Heinessen riots would provide a good opportunity to liberate former Free Planets Alliance territories. Many republicans are distrustful of the Iserlohn Republic Government after they granted free passage for Ernest Mecklinger's fleet through the Iserlohn Corridor during Oskar von Reuenthal's rebellion in the previous year. Julian decides to go to battle, citing the opportune moment and the fact that Reinhard von Lohengramm's personality would look down upon a risk-averse successor in Iserlohn.
- Johannes Brahms – Symphony No. 4 in E minor (Op. 98): IV. Allegro energico e passionato (00:01:31)
- Anton Bruckner – Symphony No. 8 in C minor (WAB 108) [Haas edition]: II. Scherzo. Allegro moderato - Trio: Langsam (00:04:08)
- Antonín Dvořák – Symphony No. 8 in G major (Op. 88/B. 163): I. Allegro con brio (00:06:14)
- Antonio Vivaldi – Concerto for Strings and Basso continuo in G major, 'Alla rustica' (RV 151): II. Adagio (00:08:21)
- Joseph Haydn – Symphony No. 98 in B flat major (Hob. I/98): II. Adagio (00:08:53)
- Joseph Haydn – Die Schöpfung (Hob. XXI/2): Part III, No. 29: Aus Rosenwolken bricht (00:12:19)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Divertimento in D major (KV 205/167A): I. Largo - Allegro (00:18:20)
- Joseph Haydn – Symphony No. 104 in D major, 'London' (Hob. I/104): I. Adagio - Allegro (00:21:21)
- Johann Nepomuk Hummel – Introduction, Theme and Variations for Oboe and Orchestra in F major (Op. 102) (00:22:39)
- Joseph Haydn – Symphony No. 104 in D major, 'London' (Hob. I/104): IV. Finale: Spiritoso (00:23:37)
'Long Live the Empress! (Hoff Kaiserin)'
|Legend of Galactic Heroes (OVA)
'A Challenge to Arms'