- The New Galactic Empire would be guaranteed free access through all Alliance territories.
- The Free Planets Alliance Armed Forces would dismantle all battleships and carriers.
- The Free Planets Alliance would become a subject of the New Galactic Empire and would maintain autonomy. The right to democratic self-governance would be maintained.
- The New Galactic Empire would appoint a consul to Heinessen to ensure the various articles of the Treaty of Ba‘alat were properly carried out.
- Ba'alat Starzone (LOGH Encyclopedia Database)
- バーラト星系 (Derived from LD/DVD dialogue — Japanese)
- Barret (CentralAnime subtitles)
- Barlat (CentralAnime subtitles)
- Baarato Starzone (Translation of Japanese, derived from LD/DVD dialogue)
Ba‘alat is the feminine form of the North-West Semitic title and honorific Baal, which was used to denote various ancient Levantine and Asia Minor goddesses, most notably Ba`alat Gebal, or 'Lady of Byblos'.